- An international denim fabrics manufacturer received more than $6.9 million in incentive funding, which completed the financing for the new facility construction project.
- An international manufacturer of lifting and rigging products in Texas successfully secured funding to finance the cost of a new facility, creating 50 additional jobs.
- The Baker Tilly Capital NMTC team assisted in securing more than $12 million of New Markets Tax Credit allocation for the expansion of a qualified health center into rural Pennsylvania.
- The Central Texas Food Bank constructed a new 135,000 square-foot facility expanding their reach to 150,000 more Texans in need of hunger relief.
- The New Markets Tax Credit program, or NMTC, attracts investment for real estate projects, community facilities, and operating businesses. This video provides a basic overview of the NMTC program and projects that are particularly attractive for investment.