- Gov. Christie backtracked on his September announcement to end a nearly four-decades-long reciprocal tax agreement between New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- A recent ruling from the Virginia Department of Taxation impacts the application of sales and use tax on the purchase and sale of computer software.
- Baker Tilly’s annual year-end tax letter examines the most pertinent tax issues our clients are facing this year, including regulatory changes, state and local taxation trends, international tax developments and expanding Affordable Care Act compliance requirements.
- When a concrete product manufacturer discovered its unclaimed property could be a problem to a potential buyer, it hired Baker Tilly to help reduce its exposure and cast itself in a better light.
- Governor Chris Christie announced plans to end an agreement between New Jersey and Pennsylvania that has been beneficial to taxpayers in both states.
- Previous Next