- A decision by the Third Court of Appeals gives holders of unclaimed property the right to challenge a state’s authority to conduct an audit and escheat abandoned property.
- Watch the recent webinar on how nexus changes related to sales and use taxes could affect your business.
- With states still trying to increase revenues, they are becoming even more creative and aggressive with their avenues for collection.
- What is the American Health Care Act and how does it affect you and your business? We compare key aspects of the proposed AHCA provisions with current ACA law.
- In January 2017, the Minnesota House and Senate passed legislation retroactively conforming the state's tax code to several Federal changes.