- The New Markets Tax Credit program, or NMTC, attracts investment for real estate projects, community facilities, and operating businesses. This video provides a basic overview of the NMTC program and projects that are particularly attractive for investment.
- In December, CMS introduced an interim final rule for dialysis facilities, requiring them to educate patients on coverage options in an effort to prevent firms from directing patients straight into the private marketplace. The 21st Century Cures Act, which seeks to help combat the opioid crisis, was also signed into law.
- Long-term client Crown Court Properties depends on our experienced housing transaction team for candid advice and honest recommendations as they acquire and preserve affordable housing properties.
- Housing authority selects the team of Vantage Development and subcontractor Baker Tilly as their co-development partner of a 172-unit project at Willingham Village Apartments
- Real estate developments can advance important public policy goals. But the most worthwhile real estate developments are often the most challenging.