- The PCAOB hopes to complete its planned standards for accounting estimates and the use of specialists by the fourth quarter. The audit regulator’s staff has analyzed the comments submitted in response to the proposed versions of each standard and is working on recommendations for the final amendments.
- The passage of tax reform legislation provides life sciences companies with numerous opportunities for tax savings.
- Read our in-depth essential guidebook for the new leases accounting under ASC 842 to understand what your organization needs to do now.
- Chinese retrogression has pushed the EB-5 marketplace to emerging marketing, increasing the need for outsourced source of funds documentation.
- The current landscape in the insurance industry offers traditional insurers and InsurTechs a prime opportunity to provide enhanced customer experiences, new insurance offerings and streamlined processes.
- Previous Next