- The fourth quarter of 2015 experienced positive financial results for the broader US equity market, as the S&P, DJIA, and NASDAQ closed up 6.5 percent, 7.0 percent, and 8.4 percent, respectively for the quarter.
- Pegasus Transportation, Inc. was successfully acquired by CRST International, Inc.
- Effective succession planning: dynamics, barriers, and success strategies - Baker Tilly presents succession planning basics, selling your business, and ownership transition
- After an above average start to the year, the third quarter of 2015 yielded mixed results.
- There were 17 reported middle-market M&A transactions during Q3-2015.
- Previous Next