- The preliminary unemployment rate in the Philadelphia region was estimated at 5.1 percent for May 2016, slightly above the national rate of 4.7 percent.
- The second quarter of 2016 showed mixed performance for the broader US equity market, as the S&P and DJIA closed up 1.9 percent and 1.4 percent, respectively.
- This Specialty foods M&A newsletter provides an overview of the United States specialty foods market, industry trends, and relevant transactions for the first half of 2016.
- Nature Soy, a leading consumer product good manufacturer of healthy soy and vegetarian products, has sold to Keystone Capital
- Huron Capital Partners, LLC and Duchossois Capital Management, LLC acquired Systems, Incorporated, adding it to their existing portfolios of successful companies.
- Previous Next