- The third quarter of 2017 showed positive performance for the broader U.S. equity market, as the S&P, DJIA and NASDAQ closed up 12.5 percent, 13.4 percent and 20.7 percent, respectively, for the quarter.
- In an excerpt from Private Equity Craves Specialty Food Companies, panelists from our recent panel discussion identify their firm’s basic transaction parameters and what they look for before bringing a new company into their portfolio.
- Middle-market M&A transactions in the Great Lakes region experienced a decrease in the total amount of deal volume and a slight decrease in aggregate deal value during the third quarter of 2017.
- TRI Holdings, LLC was hired to develop a new corporate headquarters facility for Duluth Trading Company and brought Baker Tilly Capital in to help deliver a comprehensive capital structure to bring the project to life.
- In a recent article from NJBIZ's special FoodBizNJ program, Baker Tilly Capital's Steve Economou discusses the increased craving private equity firms have for specialty food companies.
- Previous Next