- An opportunity to present a “first-in-industry” premium product prompted a major shift in corporate strategy and challenges within the sales organization of an agricultural corporation.
- By reimagining the ways that they interact with customers, customer experience innovators are replacing a one-directional exchange of goods and services with a two-way collaboration with customers to define where, when, and how value is created.
- Baker Tilly helps mid-sized manufacturer to better understand their customer journey and aims to achieve significant growth in return.
- Sales performance is always top of mind for sales leaders and finance executives, but lacking timely, reliable data and the right management and reporting tools, they cannot drive fact-based, systemic sales performance improvements.
- Cross-selling to existing customers is known to be a more profitable route to expand revenues than acquiring new customers, yet many organizations struggle to cross-sell effectively.
- Previous Next