- There are a lot of technology solutions out in the marketplace right now, but it can be hard to determine what are the right solutions for your organization.
- Customer experience is a critical business function and it’s here to stay. Create a customer experience that differentiates you from your competitors and position your organization for growth.
- Organizations often turn to technology when looking for ways to engage with customers. While an important step in the process, it shouldn't be the first one. Think process, people, then technology.
- Think critically about how metrics can become more impactful for your company and how you can make sure the insight is being translated into action.
- Research shows that sales training has little impact with no guarantee of improvement. To get the most out of their sales teams, companies need to look at their sales structure and compensation.