- Baker Tilly's insurance industry specialists discuss if captive insurance companies could be a solution for your organization.
- Cost shifting is the unauthorized transfer of costs from non-reimbursable cost centers to reimbursable cost centers. Reallocated costs are the authorized repurposing of budget dollars resulting from advantageous purchasing practices or efficient delivery of construction services.
- Baker Tilly prepared damages rebuttal analysis, which presented alternative theories of damages, to help television and internet-based media company defend itself.
- Baker Tilly provides expert report and deposition testimony to help manufacturer settle matter before trial.
- Baker Tilly’s analysis of lost profits damages and a reasonable royalty alternative helps manufacturer achieve favorable jury verdict in patent infringement case.
- Previous Next