- In the accounting profession, the war for top talent is in full force. Follow these eight tips to get the most out of your recruitment dollars.
- The prospect for international tax reform moves closer with the 14 percent repatriation tax rate proposal introduced in President Obama's 2016 Budget.
- A customer asserted a claim for damages related to actual and projected costs associated with the repair and remediation of allegedly defective products.
- A metals broker alleged the “double sale” of a by-product of a manufacturing process that it had obtained the right to purchase and resell. Baker Tilly’s detailed analysis highlighted errors and inconsistencies in the claim.
- Expert reports setting out solvency analyses at various dates help trustee and counsel to settle claims.
- Previous Next