- The European Court of Justice declared the principles of the "Safe Harbor Agreement" to be invalid. The decision has reversed the legal basis for exporting personal data from the EU to the US.
- Listen to our annual webinar on payroll and employment taxes and year-end planning.
- Baker Tilly Capital provides sell-side services to CDM Tool in sale to Jacsten Holdings.
- An established manufacturer finds the perfect partner and a turnkey solution to make early in-roads into Brazil.
- US companies are seeking perspective on the EU’s Safe Harbor ruling – including an understanding of the data transfer impacts, data protection and privacy concerns – and potential alternatives to preserve their ability to transfer Europeans’ personal data to the US.
- Previous Next