- This webinar highlights four key tax issues associated with the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (the Act) that could have significant implications for manufacturers. Clarification on these topics will help participants determine what planning steps they should consider for future tax filings.
- Do-it-yourself mergers and acquisitions has become a symptom of many failed privately held company sale transactions. Learn how a lead M&A advisor can help manage and build the best deal for your business.
- Former CFO of Vascular Solutions (sold to Teleflex in 2016), describes his experience and the benefits of working with the Baker Tilly life sciences team.
- This webinar for manufacturers features an interactive panel discussion on what it takes to manage cybersecurity risk without full-time cybersecurity expertise on staff.
- This webinar highlights the tax reform provisions which impact manufacturing companies. The presentation also covers aspects of international tax reform that will affect multinational manufacturers
- Previous Next