- A thorough review and an accounting method change recommendation by Baker Tilly helped our client reduce its inventory UNICAP adjustment by one third with the potential for further savings.
- In an article published in the July/August issues of On Balance magazine, we discuss several common issues and planning strategies for successfully transferring ownership of a family business to the next generation.
- Huron Capital Partners, LLC and Duchossois Capital Management, LLC acquired Systems, Incorporated, adding it to their existing portfolios of successful companies.
- Baker Tilly presented a panel discussion during the 2016 Craft Brewers Conference in Philadelphia, Pa. Learn more about how to execute your brand at retail through distribution.
- Month-end processes can cause stress to companies of all sizes. This article provides three easy steps to making the process more manageable.
- Previous Next