- Baker Tilly assisted management in re-engineering the IT SOX program within the company and completed the design and operating effectiveness testing of the internal control environment for IT SOX compliance.
- The domestic automotive market rebounded well in the second half of 2016 after a middling performance to start the year.
- In this recent webinar, Baker Tilly’s revenue recognition specialists overviewed the standard and highlighted of some of the main areas that will impact manufacturing and distribution organization’s business operations.
- Learn about incentive options offered by the U.S. government for private business expansion projects, the steps to utilize these options, and how to manage public perceptions.
- Changes in the tax landscape in 2017 could include the repeal of the 3.8 percent net investment income (NII) tax. Learn more about tax consideration for certain exporters.
- Previous Next