- The House issued the first draft of its tax reform bill, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, with major changes including cutting down the number of tax brackets, eliminating most itemized deductions and phasing out the estate tax.
- An international manufacturer of lifting and rigging products in Texas successfully secured funding to finance the cost of a new facility, creating 50 additional jobs.
- Jeff Jorge, principal at Baker Tilly, shares insights for manufacturers during this interview with the Pennsylvania Manufacturer’s Association for their cable program, PMA Perspective.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's automotive supplier M&A newsletter provides an overview of the North American automotive supplier sector, including recent performance and North American M&A trends.
- M&D is the second most-attacked industry when it comes to cybersecurity threats.
- Previous Next