- One way to help build a valuable intellectual property portfolio is to establish an Intellectual Property Program (IPP). Properly designed, an IPP can help identify, protect, and optimize the value of a company’s key assets and increase its competitive advantage.
- Despite the economic developments in major parts of the country, and modern Chinese people’s increasing appetite on adopting western styles of living, China is still a country with a very special character of its own. Insight in Chinese traditions and habits and careful preparations prior to any important meetings are essential, even for the experienced executive.
- For the fourth year in a row, Baker Tilly was a proud sponsor of Enterprise Minnesota’s State of Manufacturing© survey, a statewide project that asks hundreds of Minnesota’s manufacturing for their economic outlook, top issues, and trends.
- Baker Tilly Capital helped Wisconsin Built secure new financing that was used to fund a shareholder buyout, refinance existing higher cost debt, and fund working capital needs going forward.
- Identifying and mitigating construction project risk is not limited to the quantitative analysis of project cost data.
- Previous Next