- A new SEC rule requires publicly traded manufacturers to disclose whether their products include minerals whose sale funded armed conflict in the Congo. The article discusses what companies are doing to comply with this challenging rule.
- New York state tax law changes included in the State of New York 2014-2015 budget bill.
- A recent IRS memorandum states that claiming section 6426(c) excise tax credits does not result in taxable gross income under section 61. As a result, many in the petroleum and ethanol industries may be eligible for federal income tax refunds for all open tax years in which they reported these credits.
- Our panel of professionals in compliance, law, and manufacturing discuss the “conflict minerals” requirements of Section 1502 of the Dodd-Frank Act, and practical approaches to compliance.
- Baker Tilly assists manufacturer with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Previous Next