- This webinar highlights the tax reform provisions which impact manufacturing companies. The presentation also covers aspects of international tax reform that will affect multinational manufacturers
- The Tax Cuts and Job Acts signed into law on Dec. 22, 2017, created a new benefit for cooperatives and their patrons. Learn more about the new deduction under section 199A.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act’s international tax provisions change the way U.S. multinationals are taxed and will conduct business abroad as well as how foreign companies will handle U.S. business.
- To compete in the digital economy, midsize manufacturing companies can't afford to take a backseat to wait and mimic what leaders in the industry are doing. By then, it will be too late.
- The Senate’s version of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) was passed on Dec. 2 and makes fairly consistent changes to the tax treatment of U.S. manufacturing companies with operations abroad.
- Previous Next