- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act’s international tax provisions change the way U.S. multinationals are taxed and will conduct business abroad as well as how foreign companies will handle U.S. business.
- To compete in the digital economy, midsize manufacturing companies can't afford to take a backseat to wait and mimic what leaders in the industry are doing. By then, it will be too late.
- The Senate’s version of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) was passed on Dec. 2 and makes fairly consistent changes to the tax treatment of U.S. manufacturing companies with operations abroad.
- A privately held technology service provider and manufacturer created 241 jobs and completed expansion with assistance from $5.4 million in New Market Tax Credit allocations.
- As tax reform continues to evolve, the current drafts of the House and Senate Bills present tax planning opportunities and challenges for craft breweries across the board.
- Previous Next