- In situations where owners are looking at selling a company quickly and at a full price, presale due diligence or vendor due diligence is particularly critical.
- From The Tax Advisor: Captive insurance is insurance or reinsurance provided by a company that is formed primarily to cover the assets and risks of its parent company or companies.
- The OECD releases first deliverables of its 15-item Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) action plan, offering increased tax certainty and predictability to multinational companies.
- Baker Tilly brought its proven methodology to the table and worked with the client to tailor an approach for the Oracle Taleo onboarding project.
- The New York Office of Unclaimed Funds (NYOUF) released a new policy for business-to-business transactions that has a bearing on unclaimed property holders within the state.
- Previous Next