- CMS will now allow providers to participate in accountable care organizations and the CPC+ pilot simultaneously. Learn more about this and other updates in healthcare.
- The FDA may be able to improve the safety of opioid prescriptions. Learn more about this and other updates in healthcare.
- A multi-state senior living organization looked to Baker Tilly for direction on whether they were prepared for risk-based contracting.
- Two new payment programs will be offered to providers - the Advanced Alternative Payment (APM) models and the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS). Learn more about the programs and other updates in healthcare.
- The recent wave of provider consolidations has been driven by the need to protect or grow market share and to achieve critical mass.
- Previous Next