- Baker Tilly Capital's Life Science M&A newsletter provides an overview of the U.S. medical devices and products and the U.S. pharmaceutical sectors, including recent performance and M&A trends.
- In this recent webinar, Baker Tilly's life sciences consultants discussed how medical device companies can use clinical and economic data to assist in achieving optimal coverage with health insurers.
- Are you confident in the value you provide to healthcare payers?
- Business impact model shows health plans how percutaneous ventricular assist devices are effective in managing high-risk heart failure patients.
- Baker Tilly helps start-up life sciences company with tax-efficient joint venture structuring
- Previous Next