- A round-up of some of the more meaningful developments in unclaimed property in 2014.
- The New York Office of Unclaimed Funds (NYOUF) released a new policy for business-to-business transactions that has a bearing on unclaimed property holders within the state.
- Changes to the IRS offshore voluntary compliance programs expands reach as well as opportunities for nonwillful disclosure of offshore assets.
- Foreign financial institutions should become FATCA compliant as soon as possible to avoid penalties.
- Learn how to manage the impact of state unclaimed property requirements on your business or organization.