- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC’s Great Lakes Region M&A update provides a recap of middle market transactions where either the target or buyer is located in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, and Wisconsin.
- Effective Dec. 1, 2016, breweries and other businesses will need to comply with the Department of Labor’s (DOL's) new overtime regulations.
- How did dealerships fare in the first half of 2016? This whitepaper analyzes key data and trends for auto dealerships for the second quarter of 2016 with comparison to the same period in 2015.
- Long-term client Crown Court Properties depends on our experienced housing transaction team for candid advice and honest recommendations as they acquire and preserve affordable housing properties.
- Baker Tilly answers Bisnow’s developer-focused financing questions, covering why the trends of yesterday are evolving into the vehicles of today. Gain insight about the equity/debt stack, the latest lending practices, the most attractive asset classes, the role of institutional funding and more.
- Previous Next