- A nationally recognized specialty veterinary hospital approached Baker Tilly Capital seeking to recapitalize the business to accomplish its strategic objectives.
- In an excerpt from Private Equity Craves Specialty Food Companies, panelists from our recent panel discussion describe their current interests in the food and beverage market.
- Specialty food companies, including food products, foodservice and craft beverage companies, are in high demand by private equity investors.
- General Machine Products Co., Inc., a premier worldwide manufacturer of special cable placement tools and equipment, was sold to Klein Tools.
- M&A activity in Central Pennsylvania saw an increase during the first quarter of 2017 with the number of closed transactions going up by 6.7 percent.
- Previous Next