- Learn about the New Markets Tax Credit program and how its record allocation of $7 billion in the fourth quarter of 2016 could benefit the capital structure of your project.
- The corporate finance team at Baker Tilly Capital partnered with Trachte’s CEO and CFO to prepare a comprehensive financing package to fully refinance outstanding debt.
- The investment banking team at Baker Tilly Capital worked closely with Hal’s Harley ownership during the sale process.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC’s Great Lakes Region M&A update provides a recap of middle market transactions where either the target or buyer is located in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, and Wisconsin.
- Effective Dec. 1, 2016, breweries and other businesses will need to comply with the Department of Labor’s (DOL's) new overtime regulations.
- Previous Next