- The Philadelphia regional M&A market followed the national trend in the fourth quarter of 2016 (Q4-2016) with the number of closed transactions declining by approximately 27 percent.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's engineering and construction M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. engineering and construction sector, including recent performance and M&A trends.
- The precision machined products industry consists of diversified manufacturing businesses producing highly engineered components to customer specifications using a variety of materials such as steel.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC’s Commercial printing M&A update provides an update on M&A in the commercial and print industry where either the target or buyer is located in the U.S.
- Sparta Union Bancshares, Inc. (Sparta) hired Baker Tilly Capital to sell the holding company.
- Previous Next