- There were 146 transactions that closed in the Philadelphia regional market during the first quarter of 2017, a decline of 0.7 percent from the 147 closed transactions in the prior quarter.
- Middle-market M&A transactions in the Great Lakes region experienced an increase in the total amount of deal volume, but experienced a decrease in aggregate deal value.
- The AutoTeam America (ATA) whitepaper presents key findings from an opinion survey of automotive dealers throughout the US as well as brainstorming sessions with dealers, ATA members and other industry specialists on the strategic vision of dealerships for the year 2030.
- Baker Tilly and HAI Group are proud to join forces in this webinar series that aims to help public housing agencies create successful, long-term strategies for sustainability by providing participants with a foundation to begin their development journey.
- Baker Tilly Capital's deep experience in project finance helped secure more than $18M in credit and incentive programs.
- Previous Next