- Specialty food companies, including food products, foodservice and craft beverage companies, are in high demand by private equity investors.
- General Machine Products Co., Inc., a premier worldwide manufacturer of special cable placement tools and equipment, was sold to Klein Tools.
- M&A activity in Central Pennsylvania saw an increase during the first quarter of 2017 with the number of closed transactions going up by 6.7 percent.
- How to break through a business plateau with inorganic growth
- The New Markets Tax Credit program, or NMTC, attracts investment for real estate projects, community facilities, and operating businesses. This video provides a basic overview of the NMTC program and projects that are particularly attractive for investment.
- Previous Next