- In an excerpt from Private Equity Craves Specialty Food Companies, panelists from our recent panel discussion detail current trends and characteristics that attracted them to the food and beverage industry.
- As demand for food and commodities continues to rise, the impact on agricultural cooperatives throughout the country is leading to consolidation. This is setting the stage for increased merger and acquisition activity.
- See how Baker Tilly Capital helped Green Card Fund fully subscribe their National Center for Law Enforcement project in Washington D.C., which required $25 million in EB-5 investments.
- A nationally recognized specialty veterinary hospital approached Baker Tilly Capital seeking to recapitalize the business to accomplish its strategic objectives.
- In an excerpt from Private Equity Craves Specialty Food Companies, panelists from our recent panel discussion describe their current interests in the food and beverage market.
- Previous Next