- Baker Tilly Capital's Life Science M&A newsletter provides an overview of the U.S. medical devices and products and the U.S. pharmaceutical sectors, including recent performance and M&A trends.
- The domestic automotive market rebounded well in the second half of 2016 after a middling performance to start the year.
- The fourth quarter of 2016 showed positive performance for the broader U.S. equity market, as the S&P, DJIA and NASDAQ closed up 3.3%, 7.9% and 1.3%, respectively, for the quarter.
- M&A activity in Central Pennsylvania slowed slightly in Q4 of 2016 in relation to Q3 with the number of closed transactions down approximately 7 percent.
- The preliminary unemployment rate in the Pittsburgh region was estimated at 5.2% for November 2016, above the November national rate of 4.6%.
- Previous Next