- There were 47 transactions that closed in the Pittsburgh regional market during the second quarter of 2017, an increase of 14.6 percent from the 41 closed transactions in the prior quarter.
- The second quarter of 2017 showed positive performance for the broader U.S. equity market, as the S&P, DJIA and NASDAQ closed up 8.2 percent, 8.0 percent and 14.1 percent, respectively, for the quarter.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's H1-2017 Specialty foods M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. specialty foods market, industry trends and relevant transactions for the first half of 2017.
- In an excerpt from Private Equity Craves Specialty Food Companies, panelists from our recent panel discussion detail current trends and characteristics that attracted them to the food and beverage industry.
- As demand for food and commodities continues to rise, the impact on agricultural cooperatives throughout the country is leading to consolidation. This is setting the stage for increased merger and acquisition activity.
- Previous Next