- See how Baker Tilly Capital helped Green Card Fund fully subscribe their National Center for Law Enforcement project in Washington D.C., which required $25 million in EB-5 investments.
- A nationally recognized specialty veterinary hospital approached Baker Tilly Capital seeking to recapitalize the business to accomplish its strategic objectives.
- In an excerpt from Private Equity Craves Specialty Food Companies, panelists from our recent panel discussion describe their current interests in the food and beverage market.
- Specialty food companies, including food products, foodservice and craft beverage companies, are in high demand by private equity investors.
- General Machine Products Co., Inc., a premier worldwide manufacturer of special cable placement tools and equipment, was sold to Klein Tools.
- Previous Next