- M&A in the Philadelphia regional market followed the national trend in the third quarter of 2016 (Q3-2016) with the number of closed transactions increasing by approximately 19 percent from the prior quarter
- The preliminary unemployment rate in the Pittsburgh region was estimated at 6.4% for August 2016, above the national rate of 5.0%. The Pittsburgh region unemployment rate had increased 0.6% from 5.8%
- The third quarter of 2016 (Q3-2016) showed positive performance for the broader U.S. equity market, as the S&P, DJIA and NASDAQ closed up 3.3 percent, 2.1 percent and 9.7 percent, respectively, for the quarter.
- M&A in Central Pennsylvania followed the national trend in the third quarter of 2016 (Q3-2016) with the number of closed transactions slowing by approximately 19% from the prior quarter, from 36 to 29
- The third quarter of 2016 was strong for dealerships. This whitepaper analyzes key data and trends for auto dealerships for the third quarter of 2016 with comparison to the same period in 2015.
- Previous Next