- M&A activity in the region rebounded during the second quarter of 2016 rising nearly fifty-seven percent to thirty-six closed transactions as compared to the first quarter’s twenty-three.
- The preliminary unemployment rate in the Philadelphia region was estimated at 5.1 percent for May 2016, slightly above the national rate of 4.7 percent.
- The second quarter of 2016 showed mixed performance for the broader US equity market, as the S&P and DJIA closed up 1.9 percent and 1.4 percent, respectively.
- CMS has announced that it is looking into reports that some providers are directing their Medicare eligible patients to sign up for individual market plans in an effort to receive higher reimbursement rates.
- This Specialty foods M&A newsletter provides an overview of the United States specialty foods market, industry trends, and relevant transactions for the first half of 2016.
- Previous Next