- The recent wave of provider consolidations has been driven by the need to protect or grow market share and to achieve critical mass.
- The domestic automotive market continued its recovery in 2015 recording 17.8 million unit sales, a 9 percent increase over 2014.
- Real estate developments can advance important public policy goals. But the most worthwhile real estate developments are often the most challenging.
- Part III of our succession planning series will cover passing your business on to future generations.
- With Baker Tilly’s assistance, Freedom's Path was able to assemble layered financing and leverage commitments to apply for and be awarded competitive 9 percent Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) in its first funding attempt. The project is intended to provide permanent, supportive housing and services to low and very low income veterans.
- Previous Next