- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC provided mergers and acquisitions, financial advisory and incentives advisory solutions to a variety of clients during the last half of 2017 and first half of 2018.
- The founder and owner of American Provenance realized he needed additional capital in order to achieve the company's current growth trajectory and hired Baker Tilly Capital to find outside institutional funding.
- When the company decided to sell its largest subsidiary to a third party and existing management needed to acquire the remaining subsidiaries, Baker Tilly Capital provided fairness opinions for both transactions of this two-step sale process.
- Chinese retrogression has pushed the EB-5 marketplace to emerging marketing, increasing the need for outsourced source of funds documentation.
- Baker Tilly's project finance team is assisting the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra with structuring its tax credit transaction for the historic building renovation of its new home, the Grand Warner Theatre.