- The accounting rules for mergers and acquisitions can be complicated depending on how a deal is structured. Here are four questions to ask to help you record your transaction correctly.
- In an excerpt from Private Equity Craves Specialty Food Companies, panelists from our recent panel discussion share the desirable attributes that today’s food and beverage companies can bring to the table.
- The Baker Tilly Capital NMTC team assisted in securing more than $12 million of New Markets Tax Credit allocation for the expansion of a qualified health center into rural Pennsylvania.
- The Baker Tilly Capital team secured over $500,000 in refundable tax credits on behalf of a Wisconsin based manufacturer and distributor to build a second facility.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's automotive supplier M&A newsletter provides an overview of the North American automotive supplier sector, including recent performance and North American M&A trends.