- For international investors, the classification of an LLC under US tax law can pose significant issues in relation to home-country tax laws.
- Action 7 of the BEPS project centers on changes to the definition of permanent establishment that may result in unintended adverse tax consequences for profit sharing arrangements.
- On Sept. 30, 2015, most countries with a Model 1 IGA in place will begin to report financial information to the US government under FATCA.
- The Surface Transportation and Veterans Health Care Choice Improvement Act of 2015 (the Act), signed into law July 31, 2015, modified several tax provisions.
- Baker Tilly and Collins Barrow international tax specialists discuss the tax, legal, and personal financial planning challenges when moving to or from the US and Canada.
- Previous Next