- In this webinar, Baker Tilly U.S. and MHA MacIntyre Hudson in the U.K. weigh the impact Brexit could have on the global business and tax landscape.
- Blocker corporations are used to aid with forgoing rules. Structuring the blocker as an U.S. corporation versus a foreign domiciled corporation has both advantages / disadvantages.
- What will the tax landscape look like in 2017 with Republicans taking control of the executive and legislative branches come January?
- Baker Tilly’s annual year-end tax letter examines the most pertinent tax issues our clients are facing this year, including regulatory changes, state and local taxation trends, international tax developments and expanding Affordable Care Act compliance requirements.
- The Treasury Department recently released much anticipated debt-equity regulations.