- Blocker corporations are used to aid with forgoing rules. Structuring the blocker as an U.S. corporation versus a foreign domiciled corporation has both advantages / disadvantages.
- What will the tax landscape look like in 2017 with Republicans taking control of the executive and legislative branches come January?
- Baker Tilly’s annual year-end tax letter examines the most pertinent tax issues our clients are facing this year, including regulatory changes, state and local taxation trends, international tax developments and expanding Affordable Care Act compliance requirements.
- The Treasury Department recently released much anticipated debt-equity regulations.
- Baker Tilly reduces import tariffs providing competitive positioning, higher revenue, and better margins for a US manufacturer in Brazil
- Previous Next