- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act’s international tax provisions change the way U.S. multinationals are taxed and will conduct business abroad as well as how foreign companies will handle U.S. business.
- The House issued the first draft of its tax reform bill, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, with major changes including cutting down the number of tax brackets, eliminating most itemized deductions and phasing out the estate tax.
- Jeff Jorge, principal at Baker Tilly, shares insights for manufacturers during this interview with the Pennsylvania Manufacturer’s Association for their cable program, PMA Perspective.
- Baker Tilly and MHA MacIntyre Hudson discuss the impact of the U.K.’s new hybrid mismatch rules on U.S. groups holding U.K. subsidiaries which have been disregarded for U.S. tax purposes.
- See how Baker Tilly Capital helped Green Card Fund fully subscribe their National Center for Law Enforcement project in Washington D.C., which required $25 million in EB-5 investments.