- What will the tax landscape look like in 2017 with Republicans taking control of the executive and legislative branches come January?
- The IASB decided to wait until 2019 before it begins its next review of IFRS for Small and Medium-Sized Entities. Board members felt that they, their staff, and the financial professionals or organizations that use the SME standard do not have the resources to undertake a review of the standard before then.
- Baker Tilly’s annual year-end tax letter examines the most pertinent tax issues our clients are facing this year, including regulatory changes, state and local taxation trends, international tax developments and expanding Affordable Care Act compliance requirements.
- The Treasury Department recently released much anticipated debt-equity regulations.
- Baker Tilly reduces import tariffs providing competitive positioning, higher revenue, and better margins for a US manufacturer in Brazil