- The compensation and allowance practices in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) that favor expatriates
- Baker Tilly international tax specialists discuss how U.S. tax reform is likely to address the challenges associated with corporate inversions and the worldwide tax system.
- Blocker corporations are used to aid with forgoing rules. Structuring the blocker as an U.S. corporation versus a foreign domiciled corporation has both advantages / disadvantages.
- What will the tax landscape look like in 2017 with Republicans taking control of the executive and legislative branches come January?
- The IASB decided to wait until 2019 before it begins its next review of IFRS for Small and Medium-Sized Entities. Board members felt that they, their staff, and the financial professionals or organizations that use the SME standard do not have the resources to undertake a review of the standard before then.