- A private, non-profit university had completed the construction of two new residence halls and a parking structure with plans for additional construction in the coming years.
- While mobile devices improve productivity and efficiency with increased mobility and functionality, they also, increase your risks, especially as worldwide laws and regulations regarding the privacy and security of data evolve.
- College and university governance practices come into the spotlight almost weekly.
- Is your financial institution Regulation O compliant? How transparent are transactions among insiders of your financial institution? Insider abuse can be difficult to detect and cannot only lead to substantial FDIC penalties but will increase the reputation risk of your financial institution.
- The paper will examine domestic and global insurer solvency requirements with a primary focus on the United States’ National Association of Insurance Commissioners’ (NAIC) Risk Management and Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (RMORSA) Model Act. In addition, this paper will provide industry guidance to small through midsized insurance companies that have recently breached or are close to reaching the $500 million of annual direct written and unaffiliated assumed premium.