- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, Baker Tilly advisors discussed best practices to support and manage your institution’s global risks and related processes and controls for higher education internal audit professionals at institutions of all sizes.
- OMB and DoD regulators are establishing more structured, meaningful, and effective cybersecurity compliance requirements for contractors. Learn 5 things contractors need to know in this 5 minute webcast about the new guidance.
- Credit union aligns internal audit and risk management by working with Baker Tilly’s risk, internal audit, and financial institution specialists.
- Data classification is an important first step in establishing a cybersecurity management program, as it allows an organization to make managerial decisions about resource allocation to secure data from unauthorized access.
- The AICPA recently released an exposure draft of the proposed revisions to the Trust Services Principles and Criteria. The most significant change in the proposed revisions is the integration of the privacy principles and criteria into the common criteria.
- Previous Next