- At the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) Summer 2016 National Meeting, the Statutory Accounting Principles (E) Working Group (SAPWG) adopted several nonsubstantive revisions to statutory accounting and exposed various substantive and nonsubstantive revisions, as well as directed staff to draft issues paper related to certain projects.
- We had an engaging discussion recently with Lisa Xu, CEO of NopSec, about the New York Department of Financial Services (DFS) groundbreaking cybersecurity law.
- Are you confident in the value you provide to healthcare payers?
- DFS just issued cybersecurity regulations that have been in draft form for some time. The regulations released on September 13, 2016 go into effect January 1, 2017 – a short time frame...
- The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) Cybersecurity Task Force released its latest version of the Insurance Data Security Model Law. Key requirements...
- Previous Next