- There were 17 reported middle-market M&A transactions during Q3-2015.
- M&A activity in the Central Pennsylvania region dipped during the third quarter of 2015, with 29 total closed deals, compared to 33 closed deals in the third quarter of 2014.
- A six hospital system looks to Baker Tilly to help change their reimbursement structure, which resulted in the addition of 10 percent of inpatient revenues.
- Baker Tilly's insurance tax specialists provided a year-end update on tax changes impacting the insurance industry and important insights on existing tax provisions.
- At the Fall Meeting the NAIC Statutory Accounting Principles (E) Working Group (SAPWG) adopted several nonsubstantive revisions to statutory accounting and exposed various substantive and nonsubstantive revisions.
- Previous Next