- In Internal Revenue Bulletin 2016-51, the Internal Revenue Service published Rev. Proc. 2016-59 (loss payment patterns and discount factors) and Rev. Proc. 2016-59 (salvage discount factors) for 2016.
- As compliance for regulations increase, outside auditors need to widen their expertise. Baker Tilly’s Chris Anderson shares insights on the integration of technology and audit expertise in this A.M. Best article (subscription may be required).
- A solid audit starts with in-depth claims process knowledge.
- New York Department of Financial Services (NY DFS) will be releasing on Dec. 28, 2016, a revised version of the 23 NYCRR 500 Financial Services Law which outlines cybersecurity requirements.
- Baker Tilly is happy to comment on FASB Proposed ASU, “Financial Services-Insurance (Topic 944)-Targeted Improvements to the Accounting for Long Duration Contracts” Exposure Draft.
- Previous Next