- Are you confident in the value you provide to healthcare payers?
- DFS just issued cybersecurity regulations that have been in draft form for some time. The regulations released on September 13, 2016 go into effect January 1, 2017 – a short time frame...
- The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) Cybersecurity Task Force released its latest version of the Insurance Data Security Model Law. Key requirements...
- A discussion about how advanced predictive insights about healthcare purchasers can dramatically impact marketing and consumer engagement effectiveness in the emerging consumer healthcare marketplace.
- While the European Union (EU) has now formally approved Privacy Shield, will it stand up to judicial and political scrutiny? Privacy Shield itself is a mix of requirements
- Previous Next