- Learn about current trends, best practices and suggestions to improve your organization’s Model Audit Rule (MAR) program by viewing this informative webinar.
- Publications predict a negative outlook for not-for-profit hospitals in 2018. There are immediate actions that hospitals can employ to move forward in this time of uncertainty.
- The $1.3 trillion omnibus spending bill included numerous funding increases for health programs, including addressing the opioid crisis, but failed to include measures to stabilize the ACA markets.
- The New York State Department of Financial Services (NYS DFS) has released a revised frequently asked questions (FAQ) document to provide additional clarity about the comprehensive cybersecurity regulation.
- During the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) Spring 2018 National Meeting, the Statutory Accounting Principles Working Group (SAPWG) adopted and exposed various revisions to statutory accounting guidance.
- Previous Next