- NAIC adopted Statement of Statutory Accounting Principles No. 107, Accounting for the Risk-Sharing Provisions of the Affordable Care Act (SSAP No. 107), as previously exposed.
- Year-end planning and compliance for payroll and employment taxes are complex and overwhelming. Controllers, CFOs, CPAs, HR associates, and other financial and operational resources in every organization are faced with managing reporting requirements and timelines and staying current on ever-changing regulations.
- SOC 2 report gives stakeholders a better understanding of controls and increases your customer’s confidence.
- Understand common issues and challenges organizations are encountering in implementation of SSAP No. 101.
- When you don’t properly secure your IT infrastructure, risk is sure to follow.
- Previous Next