- The FASB plans to discuss its proposed amendments for its consolidated reporting standard at its upcoming meeting. The accounting board also plans to consider a recent decision from its Emerging Issue Task Force to finalize guidance for the costs of setting up a cloud computing contract.
- The FASB expanded the scope of its stock compensation guidance to include share-based payments to nonemployees for goods and services. The amendment to U.S. GAAP eliminates the guidance that called for businesses that give stock awards to independent contractors to follow a separate standard form the one used for employee stock compensation.
- Learn about agile methods and its applicability to internal auditing in insurance organizations by viewing this informative webinar.
- There are several exposure drafts outstanding with the Statutory Accounting Principles (E) Working Group (SAPWG) about additional statutory accounting and reporting guidance under tax reform.
- The House Energy and Commerce Committee and the House Ways and Means Committee approved nearly 40 bills combined that could address the nation’s opioid crisis in a myriad of ways.
- Previous Next